Sunday, May 2, 2010

Attending a baptism...

This time we attended my niece's baptism in Mexico city, as usual, traveling with the kiddos for longer than an hour it becomes quite an experience; though normally Scarlett is the well behaved one, it turned out to be that Derek was a shiner this time... well, it was good and we had a good time and a good meal too... there was a mariachi band playing there and my dad sang a couple of songs with them, thank God I took the kids to the park nearby to avoid embarrassment (just kidding) but yes, he did sing a couple of songs.. anyways here's some pics... I posted more on my facebook account since it takes less time to do it...





The star of the party, her name is Melinda Ivanna





Scarlett trying to climb up the stairs and nearly had an accident...





Me and the kiddos...




Scarlett looking gorgeous, though I don't know if that band on her hair looks good or not, but grandma got it last minute and we had no choice...




Dere playing in the bounce house, it took quite a few attempts to get him off...

No comments: