Thursday, March 25, 2010

SPRING PARADE!

Derek started going to a day care center since he was getting quite bored here without kids around, and though it's been only over a week, he already had his first parade. And I didn't get to go since I hit my little toe and got all swollen and black too and I wasn't able to walk so it was grandma that took him, so I had to be happy with a few pictures, PTL!


He was a cute little cat

Of course it was a pain getting him to put the head on, but a lolly pop made it.


Even Scarlett didn't like it.

Grandma had a good laugh at his tail!

I tried to get a picture before leaving, but it was impossible.

I got this picture the other day when we went to Central de Abastos in Cuautla, Seiko I'm sure you remember this place, that's why I took it.

Derek smiling, it's hard to get him to smile most of the time.

1 comment:

Seiko Hashimoto said...

is that, that market we went to one time for tooling?